Graduate school of Human Health Sciences to accept students through the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Tokyo Human Resources Fund
<About the “Tokyo Human Resources Fund for City Diplomacy” International Student Special Selection>
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG) has established the “Tokyo Human Resources Fund for City Diplomacy” in 2015, at the prospect of over the next ten years in order to implement policies aiming at fostering excellent human resources who will contribute to the promotion of intercity cooperation in the future.
Under the “Tokyo Human Resources Fund for City Diplomacy” program, the Graduate School of Human Health Sciences, Tokyo Metropolitan University (TMU), which is run by the public university corporation founded by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, is recruiting excellent international students to study at TMU. This program provides financial supports including tuition exemption, and stipend, etc. for the students who passed this special selective examination to devote themselves to studying and research.
― 1 Number of students to be accepted in 2015 ―
― 2 Application ―
When applying, you must submit the required documentation specified by the Graduate School of Human Health Sciences in advance and receive a permission to apply from the school. Before submitting the formal application, please make an enquiry with the school and the prospective supervisor.
- Application Period
By post: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 – Friday, April 24, 2015
(Applications must arrive no later than April 24, 2015)
Hand-delivery: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 – Friday, April 24, 2015
- Address: Academic Affairs Section, Graduate School of Human Health Sciences, Tokyo Metropolitan University Arakawa Campus 7-2-10 Higashi-ogu, Arakawa-ku, Tokyo, 116-8551, Japan
- Materials for Submission
- Complete the following forms according to Application Guideline (English(Adobe PDF190KB), Japanese(Adobe PDF272KB)).
- Application Form (MS Word)(Microsoft Word38.5KB)
- Certification of (Prospective) Completion of Pre-doctoral Coursework
- Academic Transcript
- Application Form (Form 1-1) (MS Word)(Microsoft Word74KB)
- Field of Study and Study Program (Form 1-2) (MS Word)(Microsoft Word38.5KB)
- Recommendation Form (Form 2) (MS Word)(Microsoft Word34.5KB)
- Future Career Plans (Form 3) (MS Word)(Microsoft Word19.5KB)
- Written Pledge (Form4) (MS Word)(Microsoft Word21.8KB)
- Housing Inquiry (Form5) (MS Word)(Microsoft Word17.4KB)
- Medical Report (PDF)(Adobe PDF140KB)
- Passport photocopy
- An Identification Photograph for certificate